Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chrissi B! Today's etsy find is from L Young's Studio ...


Running to etsy the other day in search of a bday gift, when I found today's great discovery. So if it is Thursday ....It must be etsy.

Today's find has me just loving the work from L Young's Studio. One click, and you will love it too. Initially, it was Lori's Initial canvas that caught my heart. I have a huge love of letters and fonts and found her work amusing. Small canvases hosting clean images with clarity and color ....Good stuff. All good.

A Texas inspired wonder, found me searching for wall space, while the Queen Bee Notes, had me making lists. Gifty ideas danced in my little head. Oh the credit card began her happy dance, and my holiday list began to dwindle. Love it.

While shopping, please peek at the lovely charms. You are sure to find several tied to baskets at my house this year, but really ....I would love to see them decorate a foyer tree or a mantle. Let your imagination wander and please ...Explore L Young's work ....enjoy!

No comments: