Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chrissi B! a trip to Lowes and life is good ...

Cutest Hubby and I spent the afternoon working through closets. In an effort to get through the holidays with ease, I have decided that I must have clean closets. (Don't ask me how I got this utterly insane notion, I have no clue ...)

Old magazines, filled with of ideas, gone! Old catalogues, gone! Shoes, purses, sweaters and more ...All gone. There will be pick ups of furniture and techy goods. Bags and bags of household items and clothing, will find new homes.

New homes all around. I am sure someone will love that new printer that makes too much noise for me, and that red designer purse that is just a tad too big for me to carry. What was I thinking?

Pre-holiday season is a great time to gather some finds from your home and pass on to others. Your "almost new" coat may provide needed warmth, and those out grown toys and games may make the perfect Christmas for a child in your community. ....enjoy!

We found great closet organizers and storage at our local Lowes, check it out.

No comments: