Friday, October 24, 2008


I am a lucky girl. Most mornings when I go downstairs to grab my first cup of coffee, I find a small folded note in my empty mug. Cutest Hubby, carefully prepares the coffee (his makes his own blends of several brands and flavors) the night before and sets the timer to brew minutes before I awake. When readying the mugs, spoons and coffees he jots a note of endearment and tucks it in my cup. A treasure to Find ...For me!

Although finding notes is familiar, they seem to always catch me by surprise. I love it.

The notes are short. Quirky. Fun. Mine. A secret that I carry in my heart.

Today, as you walk through life, consider tucking a note of sorts into a book, folder, mug or???? Make a quirky little drawing or funny little thought a surprise for someone to find. ...enjoy!

* the coffee maker pictured is from Cuisinart. Coffee on Demand is the best coffee maker we have ever used, we love it so much ....We bought another, just in case....find it online or at Macy's or other retailers ....no carafe to look at and a great brew ....love it!

No comments: