Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chrissi B! delighting in the joy of Paloma's Nest, Thursday's etsy find ...


Some days I am just searching for quiet. Some days I am searching for simple. Clean. Pure. Nice. Today's etsy find is that ....And so much more.

Paloma's Nest was a breath of fresh air as I was in search of some holiday ornaments. My etsy brain began to fry a bit and then I spied a small, little treasure just a click away. I was saved.

Paloma's Nest is the creation of Caroline Colom Vasquez, of Austin, Texas. Such a large state and such little jewels ... Petite wonders of words and art that sprang from my screen and jumped right into my heart. Love it.

There are the smallest of bowls, to hold the largest of messages. Thank you. I Love You. Patience. Mementos to praise and inspire. Treasures to hold in the palm of your hand.

Paloma's Holiday collection, offers some wonderful wooden gift tags for tying and a set of 6 medallion in their own wooden box that are truly very special.

Each small work of art is a delight. Visit. Shop. ...enjoy!

No comments: