Friday, August 15, 2008

Chrissi B! FREE fun files for scrapping and more ..


When I was a little girl, I would squeeze behind the furniture in my bedroom and scribble my life. Crayon, pencil, red lipstick .... All were my medium. I envisioned and drew an entire family of characters. Roller skating cows, book reading bears and elephants that wandered the world in search of peanuts. Oh yes, there was a cast of people too ...Girls with bows and boys with toys, the boys always had toys. Each character represented someone in my life and I would tell my stories by drawing them on my "bakery box, pink" walls.

Years later, did my parents finally discover my scribbles. In my defense, I excitedly recited my entire book of characters and adventures. Regretfully, I stood witness as each friend disappeared beneath another layer of the pink, pink paint.

Though the characters were gone, they continued to dance in my heart. Years later they would become the basis for the family of designs and friends that I still draw today. Peanuts? Please! the elephant, still holds bouquets of polka dot balloons as he searches for his daily snack. Matilda the cow, still strolls the streets of Paris, in roller skates (not blades, never roller blades!) with her own family in tow.

It is these colorful cast of characters that started my line of artwork and has graced greetings and paper products through out the world. These funny little scribbles that have played on products that you may have purchased at shops around the country. Thank you for that.

It is also this cast of characters that are being offered as FREE, yes, FREE PDF downloads in September. If you would like to have access to these FREE PDF files you need to email me. Files will only be sent to email subscribers.

Free bears! Free elephants! Free birthday cakes and free babies! ....Chrissi B! My Life on Parade ....you gotta love it ...enjoy!

No comments: